So, I lied. There will be a double post this week. AND BE PREPARED FOR A BIG ONE TODAY!
We got our RV. Not exactly what we wanted but at a price we couldn’t say no to, even with all that’s wrong with it. It needs completely renovated inside. Its a disaster. It needs new holding tanks and a generator. The outside is in good shape, and the engine runs fine. The bathroom just needs touched up because frankly its in better shape than the interior. Bonus is that it doesn’t need new tires lol.
So here is a list of what we are going to do.
Remove and replace all carpet.
- Lay down laminate snap flooring (already purchased :D)
- Fix and Paint walls (blue)
- Fix ceiling
- Replace/Shrink Kitchenette (New stove, new cabinet, new sink, new microwave)
- Replace Couch Bed
- Fix raised dinette
- Convert Dinette into changeable single size bed
- Put in step to get out
- Add Screen Door
- Replace Holding Tanks
- buy Generator
- replace car seats with swivel captain’s chairs
- Add more storage
- Put in small office space across from bed
- replace all interior lights
- Drop down TV/Homecenter in cabinet above office
- Paint and spiffy up outside paint
So on with some pictures below the cut :) Pardon the cruddy camera phone shots. I will get some nicer ones with my actual camera.