The friend part. All my feels on that one.
- Counter space is the greatest thing since sliced bread, especially when slicing bread. Someday, I’ll get me some.
- Sliced bread is entirely overrated and isn’t nearly as great as running water. Not even close. You try brushing your teeth every day with a bottle of water for the next three months and get back to me.
- Distance can and will separate friends… you have to work pretty hard to refuse to let it. Phone calls, texts, emails, snail mail, and/or a wealth of great memories are useful weapons in that ongoing battle.
- Attitude is everything. It really is the only thing in this life that you can control.
All MostSome of the time.
- Insulation is one of those things you don’t know how much you love until it’s gone.
- Living in an RV, 15 yards from an active train track is probably the fastest way to discover the absolute truth…
View original post 98 more words